Field Service Technician NDT
DescriptionROSEN Europe B.V. Representative office in Newcastle Upon Tyne is currently seeking an NDT technician to support the NDT Diagnostic department. The majority of the work is to support the certified inspector with the inspection of storage tanks and or terminal piping systems. Suitable candidates should have, besides good technical knowledge, a flexible and customer-orientated attitude.
A successful candidate must be able to follow proper procedures, perform accurate computations, and maintain cordial relationships with project managers, coworkers, clients, contractors, etc. Ensure project deadlines are met and always conscious of quality guidelines.
- Educated to HND level or higher (preferable in an engineering discipline)
- Affinity with inspection and NDT activities (UT, MT, PT)
- Knowledge of computers and MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Independent, assured and customer-oriented attitude
- English (excellent), German (good/excellent)
- Willing to travel more than 200 days per year
- Experience with working in confined spaces
- Ambition to progress in to the certified tank and/or piping inspector role
- Knowledge of EEMUA 159
- CSCS certification
- Other NDT levels such as MT/VT/ET
- Experience with Microsoft Visio
- UK driving license (trailer would be an advantage)
- Living within driving distance from Newcastle (up to 1 hour)
Our OfferAn open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers.
If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.