Business Line Manager, Field Products & Services
DescriptionAt ROSEN Canada we work collaboratively to get the job done. We recognize that each person and every department are integral to meet the needs of our clients and to continue to be a leader in what we do. We also recognize that our employees have different needs and we want to make sure they are being taken care of.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a permanent full time Business Line Manager, Field Products & Services to join our team. The ability to interact with staff and clients in a fast paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
The Business Line Manager will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Oversee the maintenance of our existing Field Products and Services business as well as execute growth strategies to expand market share and portfolio realization.
- Monitoring of and striving for customer satisfaction.
- Requesting project-based assignments of project managers with precise requirement specifications.
- Monitor, guide and improve individual project performance (time, cost, quality).
- Solve conflicts in between different services and projects within the business lines, and be constructive when conflicts arise between different business lines and regions.
- Develop and execute regional Field Products and Service market strategies in cooperation with Regional Business Execution, supported by Regional Business Collaboration and Resourcing.
- Continuous improvement of market understanding (e.g. regulatory changes, market trends, customer needs and competition).
- Define market messaging with input from regional collaboration and request support from Group business Line Management and marketing support.
- Ensure positive customer relationships across all client interfaces and align with relations of other Business Lines in the region or the group as needed.
- Efficient process execution from acquisition to final delivery of products and services to the defined quality, within defined time frame, and within cost budgets.
- Ensuring even workload distribution over time, specifically avoiding peaks, to enable Business Resourcing to effectively provide resources.
- Implement, check and sustain uniform processes and quality standards in the region provided by Group Business Line Management.
- Continuous improvement of the process efficiency and quality within the framework provided by the Group Business Line Management.
- Specify qualifications of the human and non-human resources needed for projects within the respective business line.
- Effective and efficient achieving of specified targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years pipeline Field Service and/or ILI industry experience.
- Minimum 3 years of direct management of a team is preferred.
- Excellent English oral communication and writing skills.
- Experience writing and conducting presentations in a corporate setting.
- Demonstrated high level of customer service skills.
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.