Integrity Sales Manager
DescriptionTo expand our Integrity team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Integrity Sales Manager who is accountable for commercial targets in German speaking countries (e.g. Germany, Austria, Switzerland etc). The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving the targeted market presence, gaining market intelligence and support strategic market forecasting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build close customer relationships for continuous business expansion (both external & internal);
- Actively explore the market to understand customer’s needs and to implement resulting strategies to improve market penetration;
- Increase Brand awareness of ROSEN products and services in the relevant market;
- Identify and develop new business opportunities;
- Representing the ROSEN Group to the customer during the entire sales process;
- Providing quotations and proposals, followed up with sales execution and after sales support;
- Achieving the targeted market presence and gaining market intelligence;
- Provide Integrity Engineering support for Pipeline Integrity Projects;
- Ability to evaluate & communicate Integrity Assessment Results;
- Stay current with international / regional / local pipeline regulations, industry standards, integrity assessment methods etc;
- Presentation of integrity assessment results to clients;
- Work with management within customer’s organization;
- Work/support ROSEN commercial teams.
- Working knowledge of pipeline inspection methods (in-line and non-destructive);
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Must be fluent in German and English languages, both written and oral;
- Relevant Industry recognized qualifications (i.e. NACE Courses) also desirable;
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a (technical) Sales function preferable in the Oil & Gas industry;
- 3-5 years’ experience in Pipeline Engineering – integrity assessment, corrosion control, etc;
- Technical knowledge and work experience in pipeline integrity management and analysis;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills;
- Working knowledge of relevant codes (e.g. DVGW, DIN, EN, ASME, API);
- Demonstrated ability to work in and contribute in a team environment;
- Self-motivated and a self-starter;
- Ability to work effectively within a challenging environment;
- Willingness and ability to travel for business as required.
Being able to submit a certificate of good conduct (VOG) is a prerequisite for the Employment Act. ROSEN Europe bears the costs associated with the application VOG.
Our OfferA culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers, along with excellent benefits, pension scheme, and training and development.
- This role will include travel predominately within German speaking countries and occasionally to other ROSEN locations and clients offices
- If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities http://www.rosen-group.com/global/company/career.html
Interested? Apply online via the “Apply” button.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.