DescriptionROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Procurement Specialist who will be responsible for the oversight and coordination of the procurement process for products and services to ensure the company receives the best value for money.
- Create purchase orders from purchase requisitions via SAP
- Set-Up and Maintain Purchase Information Records in SAP to facilitate future decision making and contribute to an accurate provider and spend database.
- Track and Analyze vendor delivery, service and quality performance.
- Maintain SAP materials masters, routings and bills of materials as needed for compliance of API Q1 requirements.
- Optimizes and maintains strong supplier relationships while working with internal stakeholders to identify and execute cost-savings opportunities.
- Effectively negotiates with suppliers and vendors to the benefit of ROSEN's business requirements and goals.
- Monitors and resolves procurement/sourcing concerns, assists in returns and provides alternative solutions to achieve cost-reduction while maintaining high quality.
- Ensures that all relevant documentation, approvals, cost-center allocation have been obtained and are accurate prior to the purchase order processing.
- Works with Procurement team to maintain, complete, organized and accessible electronic records of all procurement functions.
- Implements procurement tools, technology and sourcing processes to improve results and increase efficiencies
- Facilitate competitive bids/quotations to fulfill statements of works.
- Supports the full sourcing process which includes development of scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation and execution.
- Collaborates with the Finance department on GR and other system maintenance.
- Prepares and issues timely spend reports to the Supply Chain Manager
- Utilize reports available in SAP to see trend and spending analysis
- Trains and coaches team members to ensure strong performance and output. .
- Identify and assist in development training opportunities to increase program knowledge of procurement activities and provides technical assistance where needed.
- Regularly reviews internal company procurements procedures and guidelines and updates as needed.
- Identifies providers which require a master services agreement and guides the efforts to achieving this through performance, pricing analysis and negotiation.
- Handles other tasks as assigned from time to time.
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
- Bachelor’s in Supply Chain Management preferred.
- 5+ years in procurement or related experience and/or training is preferred.
- Strong background in and understanding of Procurement operating systems including SAP
- Must have computer skills and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to lift up to 65 lbs.
- Must be experienced in a fast-paced, professional, customer service driven team environment.
- Proven negotiator, able to facilitate mutually beneficial partnerships with suppliers to foster feedback on cost, quality and delivery performance.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of warehouse processes and procedures preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, work procedures, technical instructions and technical references is a plus.
Our OfferRelocation and/or sponsorship not available.
No agency solicitations or referrals please.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.