DescriptionRTRC Colombia, based in Bogotá, Colombia seeks to employ a DevOps Engineer for challenging software products for the Energy industry. The main responsibilities of a DevOps Engineer are:
• Build and deployment definitions.
• Generate set up packages and configure product according with the external client specification.
• Support the development team with problems associated to the delivery and the installation process on site or remotely.
• Create, maintain and update the best practices in the software configuration management.
• Create and maintain tools to interact with the software configuration management platform.
• Coaching and tutoring about the standards usage.
• Support the development team about the continuous integration process (Branching, merging, etc.).
• Administrate all different deployment pipeline environments.
Requirements• Customer orientation
• Goal orientation
• Quality oriented
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Problem solving
• Effective communication in English
• Team work orientation
• + 2 years as software developer
• + 1 year of experience in software deployment
• + 2 year in software configuration management and/or source code management tools
• Microsoft team foundation server or Visual Studio Team services management
• TFVC, GIT
• Development knowledge in .NET
• Software release concepts : branching, merging, shelving, etc.
• MSBuild and XML
• Web solution deployments
• Agile framework knowledge
• Microsoft SQL Server
Preferred but not required
• Virtual machines administration (Windows and Linux)
• Docker deployment.
• Web development experience.
• Package management NPM, Nuget.
• Windows installers.
• WIX tool set.
Our OfferThe function enables you to participate in a continuously moving and challenging environment. Qualified candidates are offered the opportunity to become part of a dynamic, international and service-minded company offering integrity management services to the energy industry worldwide.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
Zulma Cutiva GarciaRecruitment