SOFTWARE AUTOMATION TESTER
DescriptionRTRC Colombia, based in Bogotá, Colombia seeks to employ a Software Tester for challenging software products for the Energy industry. The main responsibilities of a Software Tester are:
• To contribute with the automation tests plans according with the project goals.
• To implement and develop automated tests based on requirements specifications.
• To design and execute automated tests in different automation test tools.
• To report automated test outcomes.
• Test environment preparation.
• To prepare automation test reports based on automation test tools.
• To integrate automated test into regression test suits.
• Reporting And Monitoring Bugs found by automation outcomes(TFS bug report preferred).
• To maintain and support test cases projects.
Requirements•Engineer or related bachelor degree.
• 2+ Years of relevant experience on Test Process.
• High understanding on automated tests best practices.
• High level of knowledge on Test Automation tools (TestComplete, CodeUI or Selenium test preferred).
• High Programming skills (Java or C# mainly).
• A good general knowledge of IT systems.
• Quality Oriented.
• Team work.
• Good written communication skills in native language and English.
• Expertise on Agile methodologies.
Preferred but not required
Knowledge in the following tools: TFS, Microsoft Test Manager, SOATest, Microsoft visual Studio, Microsoft SQL server and Microsoft Office.
Our OfferThe function enables you to participate in a continuously moving and challenging environment. Qualified candidates are offered the opportunity to become part of a dynamic, international and service-minded company offering integrity management services to the energy industry worldwide.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
Zulma Cutiva GarciaRecruitment