DescriptionROSEN is a leading privately owned company serving the oil and gas industry with inspection, integrity, and rehabilitation products and services. For more than 35 years, ROSEN has provided the industry with advanced inspection solutions to ensure safe and economical operation of a wide range of assets and facilities. The ROSEN Group operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 3000 people. Learn more at rosen-group.com.
At ROSEN Canada we work collaboratively to get the job done. We recognize that each person and every department are integral to meet the needs of our clients and to continue to be a leader in what we do. We also recognize that our employees have different needs and we want to make sure they are being taken care of.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking for the following Data Analyst positions to join our Evaluation team:
The Data Analyst receives pipeline in-line inspection data, checks for quality and quantity using proprietary software in accordance with company procedure, with emphasis on optimizing parameters for accuracy and efficiency.
- In line inspection data assessment;
- Integration and confirmation of supplementary data;
- Data Preparation and processing;
- Data Analysis;
- Feature categorization and evaluation;
- Feature sizing;
- Application of anomaly interaction rules;
- Standard & non-standard analysis;
- Organize and report ILI tool results as per client requirements;
- Maintain personal skills/certifications, and complete additional training as required;
- Additional related duties as assigned.
RequirementsQualifications and Skills Required:
- Previous Pipeline In-line Inspection Data Analysis experience is an asset;
- Previous related Data Analysis experience is required;
- Post-secondary education or technical certification is an asset;
- For the Ultrasonic Crack Detection role, a minimum of 2 years UCD Data Analysis experience is mandatory;
- Superior troubleshooting skills - determine causes of operating errors and make sound decisions about next actions - ability to solve problems & look for improvements;
- Advanced English communication skills (written and verbal) are required – ability to receive and communicate technical information accurately and timely;
- Strong computer and software skills;
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time;
- Ability to pass a color blindness test;
- Hold a clean drivers abstract and valid passport, with the ability and flexibility to travel on an infrequent basis for work and/or training;
- Highly motivated to contribute to the evaluation department team goals and able to work independently;
- Ability to work flexible hours with the potential of overtime (evening/weekend) based on business needs.
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.