Senior Learning & Development Specialist
• Identifying training needs and target qualifications out of performance &
• Manage and execute the full spectrum of HR Training & Development activity
• Ensuring that annual training plans are developed
• Identifying additional training needs based on inputs from various
stakeholders such as Best Practice, Supervisory, Process Professionals etc.
• Implementing a sustainable and professional Training & Education process in
line with the Company guidelines and procedures
• Ensuring all training activities are performed in compliance with the industry
standards and local regulations
• Evaluation and continuous improvement of training efficiency & effectiveness
• Providing the relevant metrics to all stakeholders
• Identifying and evaluating external training providers
• Defining local training modules and training programs, aligned with Company
Training & Education
- Candidate must be Malaysian with degree in Business Admin or Engineering
- At least 5 years or above experience in Training & development for this position
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English, both writing and speaking
- Strong skills of event planning and organization
- Attention to details
- Willing to travel
- Preferably with Train The Trainer's certificate
- Experienced as a Trainer in Learning & Development area
- Possess strong interpersonal and communications skills and able to interact with all levels of staff
Our OfferSalary will be determined commensurate with skills and experience
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
Paige Pooi Zei WongRecruitment