Communication & Marketing Specialist
DescriptionROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Communications and Marketing Specialist.
- Providing communications across many channels, while maintaining strict adherence to the ROSEN brand.
- Support commercial analysis on the market within the region.
- Assist in developing external and internal communication initiatives, to educate on our products and services, and to build and strengthen the ROSEN brand.
- Assist in strategically developing content and messaging to guide impressions.
- Utilize CRM for mass email communications, and ensure data quality.
- Project management and execution.
- Occasional US and International travel
- Supporting internal departments with internal initiatives.
- Provide Exhibition and Conference coverage as needed.
- Oil and Gas industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism.
- Strong writer with superior spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills. Strong understanding of the use of communications iconography in the social environment, and able to write with flexibility in a variety of styles/tones to different audiences.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to assess situations, understand possible implications and make sound judgments.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and capability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Meticulous organized, task driven, with excellent attention to detail.
- A self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent computer, word processing, desktop publishing, and researching skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment,
- Flexibility and diplomacy in interpersonal relationships
- Support overall company marketing strategy through creation of localized content
- Demonstrates emotional maturity and ability to operate under stressful situations
A portfolio of work will be required and a writing exercise will be given during interviews.
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and sponsorship not available.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.