Lead Report Writer
DescriptionROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Lead Report Writer for tanks, piping and pressure vessels throughout the United States and to provide support to other countries. The successful candidate will safeguard the evaluation process and provide related deliverables in accordance with ROSEN project requirements.
- This position requires individuals to provide exceptional leadership to the customer, maintain a flexible work schedule, and use independent judgment and reasoning. Candidates will be responsible for:
- Complying with company policies and procedures
- Work closely with the other process teams to gather all necessary project specific information to ensure the completeness and accuracy of each report
- Cooperate and communicate with manager and customer’s schedule to maximize efficiency.
- Provide support to the piping and/or storage tank integrity group while on assigned projects.
- Post-process field survey data and backup per company policy.
- Coordinate and assign tasks to Data Report Creators in order to maximize efficiency and ensure timely performance of the related tasks
- Establish report turnaround schedule
- Deliver requested reports within the client’s scope of work
- Submit requested reports within the client’s timeframe
- Review reports for quality and accuracy
- Accept onsite documentation and review to insure all correct information is received
- Field documentation and reporting Checklist is printed for each job
- Update daily work logs
- Format for consistency
- Archive all project related data and documentation, including report information, process specific information, electronic data, etc., per ROSEN policies and procedures
- General Administrative duties (filing, time-booking, updating ROSEN Inspect, etc.)
- Arrange and supervise training for Data Report Creators
- Through the performance of the daily tasks of this position, and as part of the ROSEN Continuous Improvement process, identify/recommend improvements of the Reporting process to the Department Supervisors/Manager in order to increase/improve efficiency and quality
- Monitor and record Data Report Creators strengths/weaknesses to gain focal points toward corrective improvement and training activities
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
- API 653 / 570 Certification or Engineering Degree
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in technical writing
- Experience with AutoCAD program
- Adapt to frequently changing schedules and tight timelines
- Work individually, as well as in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Have excellent organization and time management skills
- 3-5 years’ experience working in an office environment
- General computer skills – familiarity working with network directory structures and ability to learn new software applications easily
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and easily
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to multitask: maintain organization and focus, while handling multiple responsibilities
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and sponsorship not available.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and in incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.