Business Administration Apprentice
Newcastle upon Tyne
DescriptionDue to our continued growth, our UK office in Newcastle upon Tyne requires a Business Administration Apprentice to provide administrative support to the engineers and staff within the business.
The role will involve working with engineers and technicians at all levels and from other disciplines within the business on commercial client projects as well as internal R&D initiatives. You will be involved in a wide variety of tasks including:
- Being responsible for processing deliveries and welcoming visitors to our test facility
- Ordering equipment and consumable items
- Assisting Technical Assistant and QHSE Manager in managing equipment and ad hoc tasks
- Ensuring adherence to processes and procedures through all relevant tasks
- Being involved in workshop development projects
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks and project related work in the office and in the test facility such as; photocopying, filing, binding and creating spreadsheets
- Using spreadsheets to track data and information
- Good knowledge of MS Office and general IT literacy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise tasks
- Conscientious and diligent with good attention to detail
- Willing to take responsibility for assigned tasks
- Able to problem solve independently and actively contribute to team projects
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Full clean driving license is required for this role
- The role is full time (37.5 hours per week), comprising of a four day week with ROSEN plus a paid day per week at college studying towards a Business Administration qualification
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- The role is based at our offices in Newcastle upon Tyne
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.