Onsite Supervisor - Field Products & Services
DescriptionCreating procedures on the new activities for the Field Products & Services (FIPS) business line.
Propose improvements to procedures in the FIPS business line from the onsite gathered experience on the new FIPS projects.
Troubleshooting and communication with Back Office – Innovation Center in Germany to follow up on the developments and improvement for the new FIPS Products.
The FIPS Onsite Supervisors will be working on ROSEN projects supervising third party services that involve the use of specialized equipment and tools like the following:
- Air compressors
- Nitrogen pumps, tanks
- Gas-liquid separators
- Flares, vents
- Frac tanks
- Interconnecting pipelines
- Flow meters
- Chemical products
- Injection pumps
- ROSEN Attitude
- Clear understanding of processes
- Problem solving
- Writing new procedures and modifying existing ones
- Supervising group of people
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Work under pressure
- Launching and receiving pigs.
- Valve sequence for launching and receiving pigs.
- Handling and troubleshooting tool electronics – speed control unit (SCU)
- Handling and troubleshooting Active Cleaning Pig (ACT)
- Tracking tools.
- Lifting tools, big diameters, multi-segment tools.
- Operating in a changing environment.
- Understanding the ROSEN internal process.
- Use of ROSEN systems – (INSPRO,…)
- Onsite - in the dig field verifications.
- 5-10 years of oil & gas industry experience
Our OfferROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.