Health, Safety and Environment Coordinator
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessments and site inspections and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and Managers
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents
- compiling statistics
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to Regional Manager as needed
- Be capable of conducting audits
- Travel for Client meeting and Onsite audits on a monthly basis
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers/clients
- writing reports, bulletins and newsletters
- Facilitate HSE committee meetings
- Be Proactive in improving the HSE culture
- Overall safeguarding of the HSEMS
- Proven experience as HSE officer
- Active green book to be used for the organization
- In depth knowledge of legislation and procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
- BSc/BA in a relevant field is preferred
- Certificate in occupational health and safety
- Experience in Oil and Gas Industry
Our OfferSalary will be determined commensurate with skills and experience.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.