Head of Proposals and Contracts
- Effective provision of resources in order to assure an efficient process execution.
- Analyzing for Continuous Improvement of the capabilities of all PRC employees as needed to meet the process requirements ensuring that the employees are trained and qualified to do their duties and tasks on a level which allows for individual as well as global flexibility.
- Delegates tasks and responsibilities to assigned and qualified PRC members.
- Ensuring that all relevant knowledge is maintained up to date in the relevant documentation and systems.
- Optimizing the utilization of all PRC resources in cooperation with Business Execution and in the network with all entities locally supported by Collaboration.
- Communicating on a regular basis to required employees on the relevant topics such as business status, organization, commercials, risks, strategy, etc.
- Review and analyze, together with the Sales Manager and Technical Solutions Lead, the required documents and identify associated risks during the Project Acquisition and Execution.
- Assisting, together with the Sales Manager and Technical Solutions Lead, in the identification of the required ROSEN products and services within the associated requests received from the market.
- Assisting, together with the Sales Manager and Technical Solutions Lead, that only products and services that can be fulfilled by ROSEN are offered to the market.
- Ensuring that exposure to legal and technical risks, with the assistance of the Legal Lead and Technical Solutions Lead, are minimized.
- Working closely with the Supply Chain Management Lead and the Procurement Lead in the oversight and negotiations, scope and cost with required subcontractors, agents and partners.
- Reviewing and suggesting legal terms and conditions with Legal Lead.
- Communicate and clarify legal aspects with clients, with assistance of the Sales Manager and Legal Lead, as needed.
- To ensure that all legal and insurance requirements that could not be resolved during contract negotiations are known and addressed appropriately.
- Data Entry – ensure that technical and commercial data (i.e. pipeline segment details, project details, risk details and pricing) are entered into ROSEN Business Software (e.g. Inspect Progress) for Proposal, Prequalification and Contracting phase.
- Initiate, with the Sales Manager, and moderate pre-bid and award meetings for proposal submissions and special projects with Project Managers and Sales Managers.
- Make sure that Proposals, Quotes, RFI’s (Request for Information) are submitted in both hard copy and electronic copy, accordingly to the market request.
- Accountability to delay, or STOP, a proposal/quote/other submission and/or contract execution to the market in the event of a conflict between the acquisition and execution side which has not been resolved and resulting in legal, technical, or commercial risks for ROSEN.
- Identify and analyze deviations, as provided by the Commercial Lead, in project budget and cash flow projection. The results being reviewed and directed by the Sales Manager, Project Manager and Business Line Manager as needed.
- Supervising, together with the Commercial Lead, the financial target of projects by monitoring costs and revenue based on project budget and cash-flow projection. The results being reviewed and directed by the Sales Manager, Project Manager and Business Line Manager as needed.
- Contribute lessons learned at project closure.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- 2 to 5 years of proposal/contract administration or/and subcontracting experience
- Problem solving and quick decision skills
- Project management skills are a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Highly organized, flexible, and maintains confidentiality
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Personnel management skills
- Must be a self-starter and be able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Proven ability to achieve positive results in a manner that drives efficiency
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and sponsorship not available.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.