Sr. Pipeline Integrity Engineer
DescriptionROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Sr. Pipeline Integrity Engineer to support and lead Pipeline Integrity related services and client projects. This Sr. Pipeline integrity position is primarily focused on the areas of Integrity Assessments, Post-ILI Engineering Assessments, and improving Integrity Management Plans. The applicant should be capable of consulting with clients, developing proposals, and leading projects in these areas.
- Work closely with internal and external project members for project acquisition and execution for projects related to integrity management programs and /or compliance.
- Support ROSEN commercial teams by generating proposal content and delivering client presentations on service capabilities.
- Maintain customer focus and communication during project execution.
- Work with and consult Clients on Integrity Assessments, Post-ILI Engineering Assessments, and Risk.
- Support clients on the development or review of threat specific integrity management procedures.
- Author and review of Engineering Assessment including but not limited to: Corrosion Growth Assessments, Fitness for Service, Dent Stress and Strain, Bending Strain, and Risk.
- Establish proficient understanding for ROSEN Pipeline Risk Models and ROSEN Integrity Software.
- Serve as subject matter expert for pipeline regulations, industry standards, and industry recommended practices for integrity related activities.
- Support organization during conferences and other industry events.
- Support drafting industry papers and publications.
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics.
- +5 years’ continuous experience in Pipeline Integrity Engineering.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Technical knowledge and work experience in pipeline integrity analysis and risk.
- Proficiency in US Federal Regulations and industry standards related to Natural Gas and Hazardous Liquids.
- Working knowledge of the various Federal and State pipeline regulations including Integrity Management regulations.
Our OfferUnited States applicants only; sponsorship not available.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and an incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.