Project Manager - Engineering Services
DescriptionROSEN USA, Inc. based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Project Manager for the organization, coordination and completion of Integrity Solutions Assessment and Consultancy projects. Project scopes range from the post ILI engineering assessment, data integration, pipeline integrity consultancy, and other engineering projects. The Project Manager will work closely with the commercial teams, data evaluation teams, integrity engineers, and clients.
RequirementsDefined duties are:
• Work in close cooperation with the Sales Manager to validate commercial, technical and contractual specifications (terms & conditions) for the proposed scope of work.
• Establish detailed project execution plan including time lines, resource requirements, and client expectations.
• Conduct client kick-off meeting and discuss specific analysis, reporting, and project specifications.
• Work closely with the customer to gather any relevant data required for the service.
• Diligent project execution by proactively using and updating business software, invoicing, leading internal resources, and appropriate client communication.
• Manage and coordinate the workload between locally and globally available resources.
• Advise the Sales Manager of any changes requested by the client throughout the service and assess the impact on originally estimated efforts.
• Ensure that services are completed with accuracy and within the client’s requested time frame.
• Ensure customer project satisfaction through professional communication and quality service delivery.
• Meet project and revenue targets set.
• Keep stakeholders informed of project status.
• Gather feedback from the customer and feed it back to management.
• Four year (Bachelor’s) degree or PMP Certification preferred.
• Oil & Gas experience; preferably in the field of Pipeline Integrity, with In-Line (ILI) Pipeline Inspections and assessment experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to travel up to 25%.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and capability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and sponsorship not available.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and an incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.