Field Service Preparation Coordinator
DescriptionField Service Preparation Technician shall lead the equipment preparation phase and provide technical guidance in operational matters.
- Selecting and specifying the required equipment and its configuration in close co-operation and agreement with the assigned Field Service Technician and the Project Manager
- Defining the service related spare parts in consultation with the assigned Project Team Leads
- Timely planning of the preparation related activities in cooperation with Project Teams and Supply Chain
- Maintaining and checking the Project Preparation Report and communicating the relevant information to involved personnel
- Validating outgoing tools and equipment by reviewing for completeness and accuracy
- Proactively tracking survey progress and results regarding the equipment performance and after run condition to provide relevant information for debriefing and lessons learned
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering Diploma or associates degree in electronics or mechanical discipline is preferable
- Valid Driving License
- Willingness to travel
- Adapt to frequently changing schedules and tight timelines
- Able to follow established HSE procedures
- Organization and Time Management skills
- Have excellent customer relations skills
- Work in a team environment
- Good communication skills
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.