Sales Manager - Integrity Services Sales
DescriptionThe Sales Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with applicable customers of ROSEN.
- Recognizing, identifying and developing new service, product and solution opportunities.
- Creating and implementing sales strategies in accordance with ISER business strategy.
- Establish customer specific proposals within the defined ISER Product & Service Portfolio and associated ISER sales strategies.
- Organize and attend customer visits and participate in sales/marketing events to maintain sales objectives.
- Maintain sound understanding of ISER engineering services and demonstrate ability to present technical content to customers.
- Recognizing and fulfilling Sales Manager tasks in accordance with the ROSEN Uniform Process [UP].
- Leading the acquisition phase within given limits as defined by Business Line Managers.
- Forecasting of the assigned customers ISER Product & Service Portfolio needs and associated sales figures (order intake and turnover).
- Generating and achieving sales (order intake and turnover) goals.
- Recognizing and achieving goals, initiatives in-line with the core values as defined by ROSEN.
- Evaluation of market trends and gathering competitive information, identification of trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Input, and the associated maintenance, of associated data into ROSEN business software systems, e.g. CRM.
- Report to Technical Solutions-, Commercial- and Legal-Leads about needs and requirements of a customer and/or project.
- Report to the ISER Business Line Manager status of assigned customers and any affect to relationship and/or sales opportunities.
- BS Degree in business, science, or equivalent experience.
- ≥ 2 years of oil & gas or energy industry experience.
- Sales or Project Management experience is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Travel +50% is required.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Experience generating and conducting presentations in a corporate setting a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated closer and high level of customer service skills.
- Commercial/financial knowledge and understanding.
- Analytical problem solving and quick decision skills.
- Highly organized, flexible, and maintains confidentiality.
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Some legal and technical knowledge and understanding.
Our OfferROSEN offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and an incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.