Sales Support Engineer - Field Products & Services
DescriptionAre you a driven, technical educated, young professional, with commercial skills? Are you creative and able to find solutions? Can you think on different levels, and look at things from different perspectives? Then we may have a new opportunity for you.
To expand our team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales Support Engineer for our Business Line Field Products & Services (FIPS). You will be involved with pipeline cleaning projects and related products and services. As part of that team you will work closely with the Sales Manager FIPS and our back office team members.
- Engineer and develop solutions;
- Technical and operational advise to the Sales Manager and/or customers;
- Providing advice on the scope, that meet both client needs and ROSEN’s capabilities;
- Providing technical, product and business knowledge to support our sales process;
- Ensuring that technical and operational risks are minimized and controlled;
- Clarifying tender and/or contract requirements related to ROSEN’s Product and Services portfolio;
- Provide proposal documentations related to technical and operational aspects, as well as 3rd party services and/or equipment.
RequirementsTo become part of the ROSEN family, you convince through an highly motivated and an independent way of working. Moreover you should bring with you:
- You recently completed studies on bachelor level (or comparable) in a Technical discipline;
- Some working experience in a technical/commercial role;
- Preferably experience at an international company and/or in the oil and gas industry;
- Good communication skills in English, German would be an asset.
Providing a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is a condition to entry into service. ROSEN Europe shall bear the costs associated with the application for the certificate.
Our OfferAn open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life.
If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN.
We offer excellent benefits related to training, retirement scheme and a bicycle plan to support a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, our employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and to grow within the ROSEN Group.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.