DescriptionThe Project Manager is required to achieve a Project’s success with respect to its agreed scope, budget, schedule and quality based on a mutual agreement with the Project Portfolio Manager and execute the Project in line with customer's expectations, HSE rules, corporate guidelines, processes, policies, governance and the law.
Key Tasks of the Project Manager position include (but are not limited to):
- Read and understand customer specifications and fully ensure product/project are aligned with customer requirements.
- Create the work break down structure.
- Define and sequence the activities.
- Estimate activity resources requirements and duration and develop the master schedule.
- Update the budget based on the cost estimates.
- Update the human resources plan (qualifications not persons), acquire the Project Team (through functional departments).
- Lead and manage the Project Team.
- Create the communication plan and manage the Project stakeholders.
- Manage the risk management plan, identify and analyze risk, create a risk response plan and monitor and control risk.
- Support the planning of purchases and contracting and contribute on the supplier selection.
- Direct and manage Project execution in line with HSE rules and perform quality assurance.
- Monitor and control Project work.
- Identify and control change creating factors and manage changes.
- Verify scope and control scope, schedule and budget changes and report on performance.
- Manage invoicing and cash flow.
- Approve final project deliverables.
- Identify and communicate additional sales opportunities.
- Administer the contract and close the project and all contracts.
- Project evaluation and identification of potential process improvements.
- Document lessons learned and best practices
The successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Project Management role is required, preferably in the Oil & Gas, Pipeline Manufacturing or Construction sector.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineer.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are required.
- Ability to travel (local and international) as required.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive as well as trouble shoot and resolve issues as they occur.
- PC literacy with MS office packages.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to implement and follow related company policy and procedures for daily operations Demonstrated positive QHSE attitude.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and changes.
- Ability to apply lessons learned as well as to multiply and train others.
- Work independently, as well as within a team, in a fast paced, customer service driven team environment.
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a benefit plan, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online. We will keep you informed about the ongoing recruiting process.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
Maria Andrea NunezRecruitment