DescriptionThe Receptionist Position is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in an effective and efficient manner. The Receptionist has the responsibility to deal with customers, suppliers, agents and other external parties face-to-face and on the telephone on a regular basis. The receptionist has the responsibility (and is obliged) to carry out all activities in accordance with the ROSEN Quality & HSE-manual and ROSEN Quality & HSE-guidelines
The Main Tasks of the Receptionist Position, are as follows (but not limited to the list below):
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, make community referrals, and direct calls to staff members.
- Taking care of incoming and outgoing mails and deliveries. Respond to public inquiries
- Dealing with customers, suppliers, agents, and other external parties (incoming calls, transferring calls, face-to-face meetings, conducting visitors to appropriate persons, providing visitors with badges)
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks and performing clerical duties (correspondence and reports)
- Maintaining contact with personnel throughout the organization (assisting where needed, in order to smoothen communication, logistics and supporting ROSEN processes)
- Taking care of office supplies (ROSEN Ordering), but also provisions in case of meetings or celebrations.
- Checking invoices accounts payable for ordered supplies, services, goods and materials
- Maintaining calendar and coordinating conferences and meetings (reservation of meeting rooms, including the usage of beamers, coffee, catering, etcetera)
- Arranging taxies and other means of transportation from and to the office
- Reservations of hotel rooms and other accommodations, functioning as the travel assistant
RequirementsThe mandatory qualification to perform as Receptionist is General Secondary Education.
- Technical/Professional Degree or ongoing studies are a plus.
- English level B2 as defined by the CEFR standards
- Relevant job-related working experience.
- Good Verbal and Written communications skills
- Highly organized, flexible, and maintain confidentiality.
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Our OfferThe function enables you to become part of the ambitious and growing organization that serves the Oil and Gas industry with state-of-the-art technologies. You will work with national and international, dynamic and service-minded team that continuously strives for market leadership in the industries we serve.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.