Sales Manager - Integrity Management System
DescriptionROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Sales Manager in the Sales Office (SLS) reporting to the Head of Sales to represent the Integrity Management Systems (IMSY) business line’s products and services.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with applicable customers of ROSEN.
- Having a thorough understanding of a customer’s needs and requirements.
- Creating and implementing sales strategies in accordance with IMSY business strategy.
- Establish customer specific proposals within the defined IMSY Product & Service Portfolio and associated IMSY sales strategies.
- Thorough understanding of the software, processes, and systems involved for data management, integrity management, and risk assessment activities.
- Organize and attend customer visits and participate in sales/marketing events to maintain sales objectives.
- Recognizing and fulfilling Sales Manager tasks in accordance with the ROSEN Uniform Process [UP].
- Leading and co-leading the acquisition phase within given limits as defined by Business Line Managers.
- Forecasting of the assigned customers IMSY Product & Service Portfolio needs and associated sales figures (order intake and turnover).
- Generating and achieving sales (order intake and turnover) goals by increasing customer satisfaction and market share.
- Evaluation of market trends and gathering competitive information, identification of trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Recognizing and achieving goals, initiatives in-line with the core values as defined by ROSEN.
- Recognizing, identifying and developing new service, product and solution opportunities.
- Request and receive project status updates from the Project Manager throughout the life cycle of a project.
- Receive training, and keep up to date with, the ROSEN Product & Service Portfolio.
- Input, and the associated maintenance, of associated data into ROSEN business software systems, e.g. CRM.
- Report to Technical Solutions-, Commercial- and Legal-Leads about needs and requirements of a customer and/or project.
- Report to the IMSY Business Line Manager about status of assigned customers and any affect to relationship and/or sales opportunities.
- BS Degree in business, science, or equivalent experience.
- ≥ 2 years of oil & gas or energy industry experience.
- Sales or Project Management experience is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Travel +50% is required.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Experience generating and conducting presentations in a corporate setting a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated closer and high level of customer service skills.
- Understanding of pipeline-focused software systems
- Demonstrated understanding of pipeline operational processes
- Commercial/financial knowledge and understanding.
- Analytical problem solving and quick decision skills.
- Highly organized, flexible, and maintains confidentiality.
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Some legal and technical knowledge and understanding.
Our OfferROSEN offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and an incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.