Tool Washer/Assistant - General Laborer
DescriptionROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Tool Washer/Assistant - General Laborer to work out of their Columbus, Ohio location.
Seeking entry-level candidate to assist in the cleaning of In-Line Inspection Tools and maintain a safe work area. Assistant will wash ILI Tools with hot pressurized water. Certification training will be provided for utilization of forklift. Assistant will also help Maintenance Technicians as needed.
RequirementsThe Tool Washer/Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Perform scheduled cleaning in a professional quality minded manner which may include the operations of pressure washing, scrubbing and sweeping.
- Prepare in-line inspection tools for scheduled work by loading and unloading tools and equipment with the use of forklift, overhead crane or other lifting equipment.
- Ensuring the tool does not sustain damage to sensitive components during the washing cycle.
- Monitor levels of cleaning solution and other chemicals and report when levels require replenishment.
- Perform work as directed by your supervisor.
Skills/ Qualifications Required:
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work outdoors in a warehouse environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must bee met by an employee to successfully perform the essentail functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to:
- Employee must frequently lift and/or move greater than 50 lbs. and/or lift greater than 180 lbs. with help of one person
- Must be able to work in environment with extreme heaqt or cold temperatures
- Must be able to stand for a prolonged period of time
Our OfferROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.