HR Business Partner
DescriptionAt ROSEN we work collaboratively to get the job done. We recognize that each person and every department are integral to meet the needs of our clients and to continue to be a leader in what we do. We also recognize that our employees have different needs and we want to make sure they are being taken care of.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a temporary full time Human Resources Business Partner to join our team for a term of 15 months. The ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Detailed duties include:
- Full cycle recruitment (50%+);
- Employee onboarding/orientation;
- Data entry and maintenance of information within several software programs (SAP HR, ADP, Travel software, MS Office etc.) as well as internal proprietary programs;
- Group benefit plan administration;
- Immigration administration;
- Various monthly reconciliation and reporting;
- Facilities admin duties as required;
- Event planning related duties as required;
RequirementsQualifications or Skills Required:
- Human Resources certification/related Post-Secondary education is required.
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience is required.
- Payroll processing experience is preferred.
- Experience with Pay @ Work (ADP) payroll software is an assest.
- Experience with SAP (HR, Time and/or Payroll modules) is an asset.
- Proven computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and other Human Resources and Payroll related software.
- Superior English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to provide wide-ranging administrative support to the HR team, employees, management and contractors.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and handle multiple priorities and unexpected changes with professionalism.
- Ability to proactively problem-solve.
- Strict attention to detail is required.
- Excellent internal and external customer relations skills.
- Work independently, as well as within a team, in a fast paced, customer service driven team environment.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.