- Conducts initial interviews with all internal and external qualified candidates, makes recommendations to Hiring Manager, and schedules interviews.
- Conduct meetings with Hiring Managers to discuss existing and upcoming needs in close cooperation with the Regional/Sectoral HR Manager and /or the HR Business Partner.
- Close communication with Hiring Managers and other stakeholders to ensure that the job requirements and expectations are clear and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Provide information about the status of all recruiting projects to the Regional/Sectoral HR Manager as well as the Hiring Manager.
- Draft, align and post job advertisements on various channels.
- Sources and engages with candidates through internal postings, employee referrals, websites, social media, cold calling, direct sourcing, networking, and other alternative recruiting methods.
- Screens resumes and create a long-list to discuss with Hiring Manager.
- Manage quality and effectiveness of the Applicant Tracking System.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years Recruiting experience.
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) preferred.
- Must have strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential nature of human resource information.
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and/or sponsorship not available.
No agency solicitations please.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.