- Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment: Counts and tags material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records, manually or using computer
- Compares inventories to office records (SAP) or computes figures from records to obtain current inventory
- Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost
- Prepares reports, such as inventory balances, price lists, and shortages
- Assist in reconciling inventory discrepancies and follow-up with an investigation to determine the root cause of the discrepancies
- Develop, implement and improve inventory control procedures to ensure inventory accuracy
- Manage the correction or adjustment of negative inventory quantities in a timely manner
- Partner with the sales and operations teams to develop accurate long-term forecasts that will be used to support all business planning activities
- Report results of inventory control accuracy and impact to customer fulfillment
- Oversee cycle count process and generate recounts based on current business requirements
- Collect and analyze inventory control data and purchasing strategies based on value, history, forecasting, and special demands
- Monitor material movement, data entry for material receipts, shipments, and transfers
- Analyze & reconcile inventory variances on a daily basis, issue periodic reports to inventory management
- Assists with the preparation and execution of physical inventory
- Constantly is looking for ways to improve processes to become more efficient and productive
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Handle calls regarding material stock checks with all details accurately recorded and transmitted
- Resolve problems that may arise concerning material stock inventory levels by interacting with shipping or inventory coordinators, department managers, as well as internal and external customers
- Perform other special projects as directed by department manager and/or upper management
- Assist shipping as needed with movement and preparation of ILI tools and parts
- Place orders for stock replacements to maintain optimal inventory levels
- Pull parts from inventory and issue as requested to include final posting of goods in SAP
- Utilize reports available in SAP to determine stock needs and place orders accordingly
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- 5-7 years of related experience and/or training is preferred.
- SAP MM experience is required.
- Must have computer skills and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to lift up to 65 lbs.
- Must be experienced in a fast-paced, professional, customer service driven team environment.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of warehouse processes and procedures preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, work procedures, technical instructions and technical references is a plus.
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and/or sponsorship not available.
No agency solicitations or referrals please.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.