Component Manager (m/f) Mechanik
DescriptionFor our team we are looking for a
Component Manager (m/f) Mechanic
- Portfolio and complexity management of mechanical parts and assemblies
- Lifecycle management over all phases and tracking of components in use
- Identification of technical and operational requirements
- Continuous improvement of our portfolio
- Ensure quality and commercial performance of our component portfolio
- 2nd Level support for all ROSEN locations world-wide
RequirementsTo become part of the ROSEN family, you convince through a autonomous and structured working method as well as the ability to communicate and to work in a team. Moreover you should bring with you:
- A degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Experience in product development or project management
- Knowledge in requirement and product management
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive/self-starter, taking ownership and responsibility for his tasks and/or projects
- Team player with leadership skills, capable to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Good command of English and German (written and verbal)
Our OfferTop-level framework
- Development opportunities and career opportunities in an international, innovative and long-term group of companies
- An open corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute its own ideas and commitment
- A collegial, helpful team
- A modern and safe workplace
- A versatile, varied and responsible task
- Flextime accounts for all employees
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Employer-funded pension
- Company Restaurant
- Daily fresh fruit
- Compatibility of work and family through our company-oriented bilingual children's playground ROKIDS as well as our bilingual Grundschule ROBIGS (optional: holiday support)
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.