Senior Integrity Engineer
To provide consultancy support in the field of asset integrity during the
development and implementation of projects including risk assessment,
fitness for purpose assessment, corrosion diagnosis and the development of
Integrity Management plans
Report to : Principal Engineer
Requirementsi) Essential Skills and Experience (Must haves)
- Excellent communicator with a track record in delivering technical presentations, effective co-ordination of project teams and developing strong client relationships
- Minimum of 5 years proven Asset Integrity experience (or other relevant discipline)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related discipline
- Working knowledge of major pipeline / plant codes (e.g. ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8, ASM VIII, DNV OS and RP F101, API RP 579, API 653, API 651, AS 2885 etc.)
- Working knowledge of risk assessment techniques
- Basic knowledge of pipeline inspection technologies, including in-line inspection and ultrasonic wall thickness measurement
- Condition assessment of pipelines / pipework and/or structures, including working knowledge and practical experience of integrity assessments according to industry recognised guidance such as API 579 / ASME FFS1, RSTRENG, DNV RP F101 etc.
ii) Preferred Skills and Experience (Nice to haves)
- Working knowledge of structural integrity management systems and techniques
- Corrosion engineering/modelling background
- Working knowledge of asset integrity / data management systems
- Experience with the implementation of risk-based inspection strategies
- Background in the inspection, assessment and maintenance of pipelines / pipework
- Track record in business development, including development of technical proposals and client liaison
- Experience of managing and co-ordinating small project teams including training and mentoring of junior engineers
- Audit and integrity management reviews
Our OfferSalary will be determined commensurate with skills and experience
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.