DescriptionROSEN India seeks to employ a Mechanical Technician to assemble mechanical tool components and plastics, mount sensors, and perform final assembly of ROSEN India’s in-line inspection tools. You will be working in our Warehouse in Bhiwandi, Thane.
- Repair and test mechanical components of in-line inspection tools in accordance with documented work procedures, technical instructions, drawings and parts lists;
- Repair and mount external sensors to in-line inspection tools in accordance with documented work procedures, technical instructions, drawings and parts lists;
- Ability to identify mechanical and plastic parts and other elements that may need to be purchased or manufactured for the tool;
- Work in close cooperation with Field Service Technicians regarding mechanical affairs;
- Work in close cooperation with Electronic Assembly Technician for final tool testing and assembly.
- One (1)+ years of relevant mechanic assembly or mechanical component experience preferred but not required. FRESHER’S CAN ALSO APPLY;
- Associates degree with emphasis in mechanics a plus;
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools;
- Must have the ability to interpret and work from schematic diagrams, specification sheets and manuals;
- Must comply with established Health and Safety regulations;
- Good written and verbal communication skills and capability to communicate with all levels of the organization;
- Good time management and organization skills;
- A self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office products such as Word & Excel.
Our OfferAn open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life.
If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.