Manager Pilot Engineering (m/w)
We are looking for you at our research and development site at the Group Headquarters!
DescriptionPilot Engineering (PENG) designs and manufactures parts, elements and pilot solutions for typical one-off projects based on market needs in a short and timely manner. The PENG results should help to clarify the technical feasibility and commercialization of product ideas with the least possible effort.
The documentation is created as needed to build an application knowledge base and lead to possible commercialization, e.g. in the form of development projects. The PENG teams are integrated into the ROSEN organization with minimized overhead.
- Disciplinary and functional Leadership of an interdisciplinary engineering team
- Developing and building of new robotic applications as well as introduction of new robotic technologies
- Tailored technical (robotic drive) solutions for specific business requirements, incl. feasibility studies and functional units
- Cost-friendly, timely and best-quality execution of projects
- Responsibility and optimization of internal workflows and processes
- Close collaboration with other ROSEN entities
- Knowledge transfer across the ROSEN Group
- Collaboration and Coordination of internal and external interfaces
RequirementsTo become part of ROSEN PENG, you convince through analytical skills and team minded. Moreover you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies in Engineering or a similar qualification
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in an engineering environment
- Several years of experience in managing project teams or similar
- Empathic skills
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel
- Development opportunities and career opportunities in an international, innovative and long-term group of companies
- An open corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute its own ideas and commitment
- A collegial, helpful team
- A modern and safe workplace
- A versatile, varied and responsible task
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.