Field Service Coordinator
R3 Business Line
DescriptionROSEN is a leading privately owned company serving the oil and gas industry with inspection, integrity, and rehabilitation products and services. For 30 years, ROSEN has provided the industry with advanced inspection solutions to ensure safe and economical operation of a wide range of assets and facilities. The ROSEN Group operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 2,000 people.
ROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Field Service Coordinator to be responsible for managerial and administrative work, scheduling, training, technical support, cost control, and coordination for all Field Service employees.
- Plans, directs and coordinates all Field Service employees for In-Line Inspection projects.
- Administer evaluations and performance reviews to monitor technician progress and deficiencies.
- With direction from Head of Field Office; plan, direct and coordinate all assigned team specific Field Service training
- Recommends or initiates personnel actions (i.e. promotions, transfers, discharges and disciplinary measures.
- Must have daily accountability of 25+ Field Service Technicians and their assigned company equipment.
- Prepares short and long range forecasts to assist Service Coordinator in preparing for In-Line Inspection projects.
- Ensure all company policies are strictly upheld.
RequirementsQualifications or Skills:
- 3+ year’s progressive supervisory experience or combination of education and experience.
- 3+ year’s practical experience in the In-Line Inspection industry.
- Extensive knowledge of ROSEN on-site activities, HSE policies and procedures are a must.
- 4 year degree from an accredited university in a business discipline (a plus).
- Experience in interviewing
- PC literacy with MS office packages.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
Local Houston area applicants only, relocation and/or sponsorship not available.
No agency solicitations or referrals please.
ROSEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Our OfferROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.