Software Developer C++ (m/f)
- Design and development of high performance software solutions for processing large quantities of inspection data
- Using the newest C++ compiler features as they become available
- Maintain a modern code base which makes extensive use of STL and Boost
- Implementing specific draft standard library features to benefit from them as early as possible
- Using a proprietary dimensional analysis library – like Boost.Units but tailored to our needs
- Exclusive use of RAII to manage resources
- Meta-programming when it improves safety and avoids redundancy in the code
- Optimization and parallelization of algorithms using external libraries like TBB, IPP, and OpenCV
- Ensuring software quality using Google C++ Testing Framework and a proprietary integration test framework written in Python
RequirementsTo become part of the ROSEN family, you convince through an independent and autonomous operation, flexibility and teamwork. Moreover you should bring with you:
- A degree in computer science or related field or equivalent professional expertise
- Solid object-oriented and generic software development skills with C++
- Good working knowledge of the STL and Boost libraries
- Experience with the Intel libraries TBB and IPP will be an advantage
- Python skills and experience with multiple operating systems is a plus
- Good command of English and German (written and verbal)
Our OfferAn open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life.
If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.