Software Developer C# (m/f)
DescriptionFor our location in Enschede, we are looking for a
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER C#
- Object oriented development of software solutions for the acquisition, preparation and analysis of sensor data
- Implementation of component based software architecture for our inspection systems
- Continually improve the quality of our source code
- Development of entire applications together with your team
RequirementsTo become part of the ROSEN family, you convince through analytical thinking and a structured and results-oriented working method. Moreover you should bring with you:
- A degree in computer science or related field or equivalent professional expertise
- Skills in software development in C# and .NET
- ORM / database and/or WPF experience is a plus
- Experience with techniques such as TDD, pair programming
- Good command of English and German (written and verbal)
Our OfferAn open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life.
More information about the ROSEN Goup in Enschede please click here:
If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.