Resource Manager- Integrity Solutions
DescriptionWe are looking for a Resource Manager based in Houston,Texas to support sourcing projects with appropriate staff for Integrity Engineering, Software Implementation, and Data Management projects in the USA, Mexico, and Central America Region of ROSEN.
The role has overall responsibility for the management and development of staff including engineers, specialist, analysts, and assistants in our Engineering and System Implementation departments. There is a shared responsibility for completing the highest quality of work with Business Line Management, Principals and Project Managers. Relevant to your skills and experience you will support the teams with delivering services, providing technical guidance, and reviewing reports.
The staffing will be for services related to:
- Engineering and Consultancy
- Post In-Line Inspection Assessments
- Empirical testing of material
- GIS and Data Management
- Software Implementation
- Resource planning and forecast immediate and future business objectives.
- Ensuring resources are available in order to deliver revenue targets
- With support of Business Line Management, manage all resource related issues including:
- Staff development / Succession planning
- Training Program
- Performance reviews
- Resource forecasting
- Assigning resources based on competence to project tasks which meet both client needs and aligned with the business strategy.
- Collaborating with project team and Business Line Management to ensure that exposure to technical and commercial risks is limited
- Collaborate with Regional and Worldwide resourcing in support of building and development of staff to deliver relevant services
- Implement Customer’s feedback and support internal lessons learned meetings
- Measure resourcing performance indicators in line with the defined KPI's and utilization targets
- Monitor and track project performance with the support of project managers
- Manage effective group operations, providing strategic leadership and direction to the group
- Resource Time Management: time sheets, holidays, expenses, Return To Work Form's etc.
- Report monthly to Business Line and Project Office Managers on group resourcing, utilization, forecast and project status
- With Business Line Manager, Principals, and Project Office, assist in developing and maintaining Business Plan
- Organisation of regular meetings to ensure effective communication within the team
Activities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain a detailed technical understanding of the products and services in the ROSEN portfolio.
- Manage development plan of technical competencies for staff in collaboration with Business Line Management, Project Office, and Training and Education (TED) using TCSM.
- Provision of training to internal staff.
- Guidance to resources during project execution in close collaboration with Project Management and project team.
- Understand customer’s needs and compile information used for future strategies.
RequirementsQualifications or Skills:
• Minimum bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Science, or Engineering.
• Minimum +10 years of relevant in Engineering Consultancy, Asset Integrity, or GIS.
• Minimum +5 years of management experience including administrating performance reviews, goal setting and performance improvement.
• Proven experience in managing technical experts, engineering, and support staff.
• Track record of ability to develop and lead personnel.
• Excellent English communication skills (Written and spoken), other languages will be a plus.
• Comprehensive experience in Oil & Gas industry.
• Self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
• Willingness to travel
Local Houston area applicants only. Relocation and/or sponsorship not available.
Our OfferROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.