Newcastle Upon Tyne
DescriptionDue to our continued growth, our UK Integrity Management office in Newcastle Upon Tyne requires a Graduate Engineer to work within the ROSEN Integrity Services Business Line and help deliver a wide variety of commercial and R&D projects.
Following completion of a first degree in an engineering field of study, examples of the roles and responsibilities may include the following:
• Authoring of basic technical reports for clients
• Assisting in failure investigations assigned by Senior / Principal Engineers
• Working to relevant codes, standards and best practices
• Immediate integrity assessment, corrosion growth assessment, future integrity assessment projects
• Carrying out designated duties in experimental testing programmes
• First level checking of calculations
• Liaising with engineers from other groups and engineering disciplines within ROSEN on technical matters
Requirements• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Problem solving and analytical ability
• Pro-active, with good attention to detail
• Competent in drafting technical reports
• IT literate with experience of using MS office and other engineering software
Our Offer• The role is full time (37.5 hours per week) and permanent
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Excellent Training and Development opportunities
• The role is based at our office in Newcastle Upon Tyne
• As English is the company language an excellent level of written and spoken English is essential for the role.
• We are not able to sponsor non–EU workers for this position.
• No recruitment agencies please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.