Data Scientist (m/f)
DescriptionAt this moment we are looking for a Data Scientist for our Algoritm Design department.
The responsibilities of the Data Scientist:
- Development of algorithms for the detection and classification of objects from data, that has been measured by our pipeline inspection equipment.
- Collection, preparation, processing and analysis of large heterogeneous data sources.
- Development of algorithmic methods in the areas of Signal Processing, Machine Learning and Computer Vision, and the use of 3rd party components.
- Active participation and influencing towards technology trends in the areas of High Performance Computing, NoSQL Databases and Big Data.
- Preparation of algorithms in minimum viable product (MVP) form, with a strong focus and commitment towards customer experience.
- Interdisciplinary teamwork with, for example, the integration of algorithms into our software applications.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate we are looking for complies the following job requirements:
- A degree in Information Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or comparable field of study (Ph.D. level is also desirable).
- Experience in the area of Computer Vision, especially with respect to Pattern Recognition and Segmentation.
- High level problem solving skills in the area of Machine Learning, Parameter Extraction and Classification.
- Demonstrable skills in the area of Applied Statistics and Data Mining.
- Sound knowledge of Applied Mathematics (Linear Algebra, Optimization Methods, Stochastics).
- Ability to program in at least one object oriented Programming Language (e.g. Python, C/C++ or Java).
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
Our OfferAn open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life.
If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.