Proposals and Contracts Engineer / Sales Support Engineer
DescriptionWe are always looking for young professional employees. Our ongoing organic growth results in manifold career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For our office in Oldenzaal, we are currently looking for a Proposals and Contracts Engineer.
You will be responsible for the preparation of technical and commercial proposals. Moreover, you will support the Sales process and work closely together with Legal and Coordination processes. After approximately two years there is the possibility to grow into a Junior Sales Manager function.
- Handling of sales and customer inquiries promptly, professionally and within the distinct response times
- Review inquiries and prepare proposals and project specific bid documentation, including technical, commercial and legal aspects, all in accordance with ROSEN internal standards
- Liaising with related business-, operational- and supporting-departments to ensure cost of products and services quoted are clearly defined and optimized
- Maintaining proposal & contract specific information in our records
- Continuous learning to successfully adapt to changing working and business environment demands
- Follow up on the project progress
- Create a financial summary of all existing projects
- Project/Contract Risk assessments (short and long term)
- Experience setting up proposals and tenders, and organize contracts
- Bachelor's degree in International Business & Languages / Business Engineering or similar preferred
- Technical background will be a plus
- Affinity with technology and client oriented approach
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience in a similar function
- Ability to work on own initiative, taking responsibility, prioritizing workload, meeting deadlines and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate technical information to both a technical and non-technical audience
- English to an advanced level (written and spoken)
- Preferably second language to an advanced level (written and spoken)
- Willingness and ability to travel for business as required
Note: A current certificate of conduct is a prerequisite for us. Costs relating to the request are paid by ROSEN Europe.
Our OfferAn open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life.
If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN.
We offer excellent benefits related to training, retirement scheme and a bicycle plan to support a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, our employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and to grow within the ROSEN Group.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.