IT Lead Administrator
DescriptionROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ an IT Lead Administrator that is skilled and also specialized in computers and related fields and is also familiarized with different IT related developments.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently with minimal supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized and enjoy the challenges of supporting an office. The ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, under occasional pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Managing users’ computer systems including procurement, setup, maintenance and inventory, including local users, remote users and users at other Rosen locations
- General support/helpdesk – diagnosing, repairing the failed computer hardware/software and providing warranty support
- Maintaining servers, network, phone and backup systems (Microsoft, Dell, HP, EMC, VMWare, Symantec, Cisco)
- Carrying out and monitoring the backup routines required for data protection
- Supervise the performance of the local ROSEN USA network and servers
- First-Level support in case of network and server problems
- Checking infected clients/servers when receiving a virus alert
- Promote and publish information on IT Security Awareness, teach classes, create IT announcements
- Manage IT contracts including data, telephone and office copiers
- Identify, evaluate and submit recommendations for improvement
- SharePoint administration and support
- Setup, administer and provide eToken support
- Development of IT documentation (user manuals, policies and procedures, quality checklists and procedural manuals)
- Provide internal and external printer support and administration
- Cisco IP phone setup and support, voicemail support
- Mobile phone MDM / email / Skype for Business setup and support
- Support IT projects
- IT Reporting
RequirementsKnowledge and Skills requirements:
- Must possess a good understanding of Microsoft Enterprise products (i.e. Exchange, Active Directory)
- Must possess a good understanding of Microsoft Office Products & SharePoint
- Experience in managing servers, proficient in networking
- Experience and working knowledge with a multi-line phone system preferably Cisco Call Manager
- Must have the ability to work well with others/as a member of a team
- Associate's degree or Technical degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience as a IT Technician
- Microsoft Certification credentials or similar a plus
- Strong analytical skills, good judgment, proven problem solving abilities
- Knowledgeable with disc/tape backup technology - virtualization and storage technology - IP phone system
- Ability to multi-task, highly organized, detail orientated and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, such as occasional weekends and work after regular working hours
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to:
- Employee must frequently lift and/or move greater than 50 pounds and/or lift greater than 180 lbs. with help of one person
- Must be able to work on hands and knees and crawl into tight spaces
- Must be able to climb ladders into overhead or ceiling crawl spaces
- Ability to work in limited lighting
- Potential to work in elevated heights
Local Houston area applicants only, relocation and sponsorship not available.
Our OfferROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.