Field Service Technician
Buenos Aires - Argentina
DescriptionThe Field Service Technician is responsible for prepare, execute and supervise the entire field service with all required activities and is the main contact person towards the customer on-site.
Included but not limited to
• Timely onsite preparation and shipping of inspection tools and equipment to
workshops or other sites in cooperation with SCM
• Coordination and detailed time planning of required personnel, equipment,
and mobilization (incl. travel and accommodation details)
• Performing HSE risk assessment onsite
• Verifying the given tool specifications versus the operation conditions
• Checking and initializing the inspection tool prior to launching
• Tracking the tool in operation together with the operators’ staff
• Checking data quality and completeness, back-up data on external media
• Assessing tool condition, report any damages and order needed spare-parts
• Preparing tool demobilization
• Checking any equipment used on-site and reporting any damages
• Carrying out all activities in accordance with the ROSEN Quality & HSE
• guidelines and instructions
• Creating reports on work progress, tool data and conditions, and onsite daily
• Deliver final reports, if applicable
• On-site customer communication
Requirements• Professional Mechanical, Electronic Engineer or related areas.
• The professional shall demonstrate 1-3 years minimum, in pipeline inspections (oil and gas sector).
• English level B2 mandatory Certificate CEFR
• Leadership & Teamwork skills
• Good understanding of cultural differences
• Autonomy, confidence and customer-focused mindset
Our OfferThis is a position that enables you to become part of the ambitious and growing organization that serves the Oil and Gas industry with state-of-the-art technologies. You will work with national and international, dynamic and service-minded team that continuously strives for market leadership in the industries we serve.
We offer excellent benefits related to health insurance, training, and Insurance life.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online. We will keep you informed about the ongoing recruiting process.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
ROSEN in Argentina offers a good working environment and an attractive benefits package, including