Data Processor Trainee
Rio de Janeiro
DescriptionTo enhance our team, we are looking for a:
- Data Processor Trainee -
The Data Processor shall prepare inspection data for further analysis as well as archive all data used and produced within the data evaluation process.
The specific Main Core Deliverables of Trainee, are as follows (but not limited to the list below):
• Working in mandatory process (Evaluation Office):
• Gathering all required and available data from Field Service Completion Technician and Evaluation Lead;
• Restoring all project related information, such as data of previous inspections, to become accessible for data analysis and reporting;
• Performing distance adaptation measured by different systems / inspections;
• Applying optimized parameter settings;
• Performing weld and anomaly search runs;
• Conducting result validation on performed search runs;
• Preparing of evaluation databases for data analysis;
• Archiving all data used and produced within the data evaluation process to be referenced for subsequent tasks and re-inspections.
• Actively participating all proposed Practical Exercises and Trainings in order to be allowed to take the exam;
• Taking the exam after 6 months up to 12 months when starting as Trainee (in accordance with Process Manager, and Training & Education);
• Taking a re-examination when failing at the first exam (that is, a scoring of less than 70%) after 30 days of doing the first exam, or within 30 days after undergoing a refreshment training;
RequirementsTo be part of the ROSEN family, you convince through analytical thinking and a structured and result-oriented working method. Moreover you should bring with you:
•A bachelor degree in Chemistry/Geophysics/Geology/Geoinformatics or equivalent
•Pleasure in dealing with the evaluation of datasets
•Good knowledge of MS-Office (in particular Excel and Word) as well as the handling of folder structures and the ability to quickly learn new software programs
•English, B2 Level (Advanced)
•A structured, independent and deadline-focused way of working
It is also required a proactive attitude, close cooperation and open communication to colleagues.
Our OfferThis is a position who enables you to become part of the ambitious and growing organization offering state-of-the-art technologies. You will work with national and international, dynamic and service-minded team that continuously strives for market leadership in the industries we serve.
We offer excellent benefits related to health insurance, training and Insurance life.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
Danielle de Carvalho MelloRecruitment