Evaluation Lead - Advanced
At ROSEN Canada we work collaboratively to get the job done. We recognize that each person and every department are integral to meet the needs of our clients and to continue to be a leader in what we do. We also recognize that our employees have different needs and we want to make sure they are being taken care of.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently seeking a full time permanent Evaluation Lead - Advanced to provide support to our organization. The Evaluation Lead is responsible for adhering to the evaluation process and ensuring that project related deliverables are in accordance with project requirements.
• Delivering requested evaluation results with consideration of scope of work, time frame, quality and budget
• Ensuring execution of evaluation results in line with customer expectations, QHSE rules, corporate guidelines and policies
• Create work break down structure for evaluation project
• Define and sequence activities
• Provide evaluation support service to the client
• Lead and manage evaluation team
• Approve evaluation deliverables
• Document lessons learned and best practice
• Report regularly on the project progress and possible deviations to the Project Manager
• Support investigation and root cause analysis
• Support Technical solution lead during project acquisition phase
RequirementsQualification and Skills:
• Preferable that candidate have 2+ years EMAT evaluation experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications; the ability to communicate highly technical information in such a way that client’s understand
• Excellent customer relations skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
• Adapt to frequently changing schedules and tight timelines
• Able to follow established quality and health, safety and environment policies and procedures
• Ability to “think outside the box” and challenge processes for efficiency
• Work individually, as well as in a team environment with minimum supervision
• Organization and time management skills
• Ability to be consistent and thorough when checking evaluation deliverables
• Strong analytical and interpretive skills
• Detail oriented
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement. Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.