Expert Inductive Measurement Technology (m/f)
DescriptionExpert Inductive Measurement Technology (m/f)
We are currently looking for an enhancement for our research department Science Disciplines to push and design the development of our technologies in the field of inductive measurement processes. Your task in this position will be the development of new technologies up to a defined level to hand these over to the product development department.
- Applied research in the field of inductive measurement technology
- Building up of knowledge in the field of hardware, algorithm and simulation
- Development of prototypes and verification of their functionality
- Support the transfer of new technologies into new products and services
- Screening of current research and trends
- Generation of innovative ideas in an interdisciplinary research environment
- Visit of national and international conferences
- Publishing scientific reports and research articles
- Supervision of student work
- Attendance of research cooperations with national and international research institutes
RequirementsTo become part of the ROSEN family, you convince through analytical thinking and a structured and results-oriented working method. Moreover you should bring with you:
- Successfully completed degree in physics, electrical engineering, physical engineering or equivalent
- A completed doctorate would be a plus
- Basic understanding of the theoretical connections of inductive measurement methods
- Ideally first experience in the field of inductive measurement technology for non-destructive material testing
- Experiences in planning, construction, realization and evaluation of metrological experiments in a laboratory
- Knowledge of a high-level programming language, e.g. Python would be a plus
- Advanced scientific working methods
- Good knowledge of English written and spoken
Our OfferTop-level framework
- Development opportunities and career opportunities in an international, innovative and long-term group of companies
- An open corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute its own ideas and commitment
- A collegial, helpful team
- A modern and safe workplace
- A versatile, varied and responsible task
- Flextime accounts for all employees
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Employer-funded pension
- Company Restaurant
- Daily fresh fruit
- Compatibility of work and family through our company-oriented bilingual children's playground ROKIDS as well as our bilingual Grundschule ROBIGS (optional: holiday support)
If interested in this position please send us your application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.