Newcastle upon Tyne
DescriptionDue to the continued global growth in our Integrity Services Business Line, our UK office in Newcastle upon Tyne requires a Senior Pipeline Integrity Engineer to work with engineers and technicians at all levels, and from other disciplines within the business, on commercial client projects as well as internal R&D initiatives.
RequirementsEssential Skills and Experience:
• More than 7 years of proven pipeline integrity experience
• Working knowledge of major pipeline codes and standards
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related discipline
• Excellent Technical Report writing skills
• Knowledge of pipeline inspection technologies, including in-line inspection and ultrasonic wall thickness measurement
• Excellent communicator with a track record in delivering technical presentations, effectively managing & co-ordinating small project teams, and developing strong client relationships.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Working knowledge of pipeline integrity / data management systems
• Experience in presenting / authoring technical papers for conference and journals
• Background in the inspection, assessment and maintenance of pipelines / pipework
• Experience in business development, including development of technical proposals and client liaison
• Condition assessment of pipelines / pipework, including working knowledge and practical experience of integrity assessments according to industry recognised guidance such as API 579 / ASME FFS1, RSTRENG, DNV RP F101 etc.
• Knowledge of crack assessment processes and methodologies
• Programming knowledge and experience.
Our Offer• The role is full time (37.5 hours per week) and permanent
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Excellent Training & Development opportunities
• The role is based at our offices in Newcastle upon Tyne
• Must be willing and able to travel nationally and internationally when required
• An excellent level of spoken and written English is essential for this position.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.