Sr. Integrity Engineer - Fitness for Service Consultant
DescriptionThe ROSEN Group seeks to employ a Sr. Integrity Engineer with specific skills and experience in Fracture Mechanics, Fatigue Analysis, and Fitness for Service to support the consultancy, development and delivery of pipeline integrity related projects and services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical engineering leadership and completion of Fitness For Services
- Develop the technical scope and cost estimates for Pipeline Integrity related projects
- Including but not limited to the outline of management strategies to address the threat posed to pipelines from cracking, including stress corrosion cracking
- Develop solutions relating to the assessment of planar features in pipelines, including where historical materials data may be limited
- Stay current with local and international pipeline regulations, industry standards, integrity assessment methods and repair methods
- Develop and implement Engineering Critical Assessments (ECA) for Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure (MAOP) determination incorporating US Regulation, Industry Best Practice, Consensus Standards, and Client Specific Requirements.
- Review and approve technical reports and present the results of projects to clients
- Provide input to research activities relating to crack management
- Work closely and effectively with clients – managers, engineers, procurement – to win and deliver consistently high quality reports and services
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Must be fluent in English language, both written and oral
- Preferred 5+ years’ experience in pipeline integrity management and analysis
- Minimum 2 year’s experienced in managing crack fitness for service projects
- Specific and proven fracture mechanics & fatigue integrity assessment knowledge
- Knowledge of relevant crack assessment methods including API 579, CorLas® and PAFFC
- Business Development skills & experience is a plus
- Track record of Technical Paper development and effective formal presentations
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.