Integrity Analyst - Integrity Solutions
DescriptionThis postion is located in Houston, Texas to support operations in the US, Mexico, and Central America Region of ROSEN. This position supports the Integrity Solution department through the performance with the daily duties of integration of inspection and integrity-related data into the ROSEN Assest Integrity Management software (ROAIMS), data analysis of ILI work, and completion of final reports. The duties performed shall relate to any projects performed from the Integrity Solutions Business Field in Region UC.
ROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ an Integrity Analyst to assist with the integration of inspection and integrity-related data into the ROSEN Asset Integrity Management Software (ROAIMS).
The Integrity Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Align customer’s inspection data and other pipeline integrity related information into the ROSEN Asset Integrity Management Software.
- Generation and manipulation of centerline data in various data base structures using ARC GIS products.
- Data analysis and data integration process definition utilizing in-house software
- Execute data anlysis tasksaround various sets of pipeline-related information.
- Receive pipeline ILI data from ROSEN Sub-processes, check for quality and quantity using ROSEN proprietary software, precedures, and specifications.
- Perform quality assurance and review of pipeline survey survey data integration: HCA and Class locationrelated together with the In-Line Inspection results
- Organize and report Integrity Services results in ROSEN approved deliverable with minimal supervisor
- Perform daily tasks, in cooperation with other department process functions, execute and enforce all aspects of the Integrity Solutions Analyst process per ROSEN pokicies and procedures
Requirements• Degree in GIS, computer science, Geonamics, Information Systems or a relevant related field preferred.
• GIS experience of 2+ years
• Experience in the oil and gas and/or pipeline industry.
• Excellent interpersonal, writing and presentation skills.
• Superb customer service skills and professional manner.
• Willing to travel.
• Fluent in English, Bilingual a plus.
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and sponsorship not available.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and an incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.