Proposals & Contracts - PRAD Administrative Support
DescriptionROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Proposals & Contracts/Project Administrator Support
RequirementsResponsibilites to include, but not limited to:
- prioritizing the data entry needs of each day across all business lines specific to:
- tanks and piping quotes
- ILI survey quotes
- Integrity Solutions and ROAIMS collaboration entries
- entering the correct services for all requested and optional asset care bids
- completing the standard budget templates for each service input
- collaborating with all business lines to determine the correct means of entry for new or rarely occurring services
- meeting input deadlines when required for specific project needs
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Highly organized, flexible and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Detail Oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and be able to develop and manage relationships with all levels of management.
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Good Communications skills (written and oral)
We offerLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and/or sponsorship not available.
ROSENROSEN is a leading privately owned company that was established as a one-man business in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3,000 employees.
ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. Our claim “empowered by technology” is the key to our sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. The focus of all our research efforts and high tech solutions is on a safe operation of assets and therefore provide protection for both people and the environment.