Software Developer C++ (m/f)
DescriptionWe are looking for our location for a
Software Developer C++ (m/f)
We are passionate developers who work together, share our knowledge and help each other. Periodical code reviews and community meetings ensure that we constantly improve our skills. We take the time to refine and redesign existing code to guarantee the highest level of software engineering. We are versatile and always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
We work in multi-cultural teams with strong design skills and extensive experience in growing software in a way that it can easily be improved and extended for several years. Additionally, we attach great importance to having enough scope for perpetual learning and getting better together. Consequently, we’re always using state-of-the-art technologies and tools.
- Design and development of high performance software solutions for processing large quantities of inspection data
- Using the newest C++ compiler features as they become available
- Maintain a modern code base which makes extensive use of STL and Boost
- Implementing specific draft standard library features to benefit from them as early as possible
- Using a proprietary dimensional analysis library – like Boost.Units but tailored to our needs
- Exclusive use of RAII to manage resources
- Meta-programming when it improves safety and avoids redundancy in the code
- Optimization and parallelization of algorithms using external libraries like TBB, IPP, and OpenCV
- Ensuring software quality using Google C++ Testing Framework and a proprietary integration test framework written in Python
RequirementsTo become part of the ROSEN family, you convince through an independent and autonomous operation, flexibility and teamwork. Moreover you should bring with you:
- A degree in computer science or related field or equivalent professional expertise
- Solid object-oriented and generic software development skills with C++
- Good working knowledge of the STL and Boost libraries
- Experience with the Intel libraries TBB and IPP will be an advantage
- Python skills and experience with multiple operating systems is a plus
- Good command of English and German (written and verbal)
Our OfferTop-level framework
- Development opportunities and career opportunities in an international, innovative and long-term group of companies
- An open corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute its own ideas and commitment
- A collegial, helpful team
- A modern and safe workplace
- A versatile, varied and responsible task
- Flextime accounts for all employees
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Employer-funded pension
- Company Restaurant
- Daily fresh fruit
- Compatibility of work and family through our company-oriented bilingual children's playground ROKIDS as well as our bilingual Grundschule ROBIGS (optional: holiday support)
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.