Project Engineer - NDT Diagnostics
DescriptionWithin our Business Line NDT Diagnostics, we are recruiting a Project Engineer involved with the inspection of tanks and other structures in refineries, processing plants and terminals. Within this position the candidate will work with the Project Manager for delivering the project objectives with respect to the agreed scope, budget, schedule and quality. For receptive candidates the position provides the opportunity for personal growth to become a Project Manager.
- Pro-active involvement to organize and conduct inspection projects
- Definition of project specific needs and handling related tasks and resource requirements
- Set up project planning and support implementation within the project team
- Identify and manage risks involved to protect the project objectives
- Take charge of project budgets via most efficient resource allocation
- Monitor, control and report project progress within the team and coordinate change requirements
- Support project evaluations and identification of potential cross-functional process improvements
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or cross-functional areas
- Build up and maintain relationships with internal and external parties
- Good educational background, MTS or higher
- Knowledge about the NDT business is an advantage
- Project management experiences, application of PM methods will be an advantage
- 3 - 4 years' work experiences in a similar position, preferably in the NDT services industry
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive / Self-starter taking ownership and responsibility for his tasks and/or projects
- Team player with leadership skills, capable to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Affinity with computers and knowledge of standard office software
- Excellent internal and client facing communication skills in English (verbally and in writing)
- Knowledge of German, French and/or Spanish language would be an asset
- Willingness to frequently travel on business in Europe and overseas
Providing a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is a condition to entry into service. ROSEN Europe shall bear the costs associated with the application for the certificate.
Our OfferAn open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life.
If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN.
We offer excellent benefits related to training, retirement scheme and a bicycle plan to support a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, our employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and to grow within the ROSEN Group.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.