Field Service Technician (Trainee)
Rio de Janeiro
DescriptionThe Field Service Technician will provide exceptional customer service, maintain a flexible work schedule, and use independent judgment and reasoning after completing his Training period.
Under close supervision and according to ROSEN policies and procedures, the Trainee will be responsible for:
• Receiving inspection survey assignments and communicating with the Field Service Coordinator for assignment details.
• Facilitating all pre-job safety meetings with the clients and contractors.
• Performing site visits and briefings with the client onsite representative to clarify the inspection run circumstances, especially the launching and receiving as well as the pig tracking and marking procedures when applicable.
• Launching and receiving the inspection tool in accordance to the client’s specifications.
• Assessing the tool condition and perform reconditioning when applicable.
• Validating the survey data for completeness and quality is sufficient for data processing.
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
• High School Diploma (EM Técnico) - degree in electronics or mechanical discipline
• Advanced English skills (level B2 - Certificate CEFR is a plus)
• Must hold a valid Driver’s License (B)
• Previous experience in ILI Pipeline inspection (or other Oil and Gas experience) preferred
• Willingness to travel more than 80% of the time throughout the year
• Adapt to frequently changing schedules and tight timelines
• Able to follow established HSE procedures
• Have excellent customer relations skills
• Organization and Time Management skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
Our OfferThis is a position who enables you to become part of the ambitious and growing organization that serves the Oil and Gas industry with state-of-the-art technologies. You will work with national and international, dynamic and service-minded team that continuously strives for market leadership in the industries we serve.
We offer excellent benefits related to health insurance, training, and life insurance.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
Danielle de Carvalho MelloRecruitment