Master's Thesis: Optical 3D-Sensors in harsh enironments
Optical 3D sensors based on e.g. time of flight (TOF), laser scanning, light detection and ranging (LIDAR), and stereo cameras are common measurement techniques in the industrial environment. For particular applications and harsh environments no sufficient solu-tion is available and new developments are required.
- Comparison of current optical 3D sensors and their suitability for harsh environments
- Selection of most appropriate sensor design
- Development of a laboratory setup, performance of initial measurement of 3D objects and evaluation of results
RequirementsTo become part of the ROSEN Family, you should bring with you:
- Master students in e.g. Photonics or comparable
- Expertise in optical measurement techniques and lasers
- Knowledge in image processing for machine vision
- Basic electronics and programming (e.g. python) skills
- own initiative and commitment
Our OfferWe offer various career development opportunities of an international, innovative and sustainability-oriented company. In an open corporate culture with rapid decision-making, you can implement your ideas successfully.
We attach great importance to a balance between work and family life. Moreover, flexible working hours and different working time models are obvious for ROSEN.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.